• apprentice

    ( Element.prototype.matches && Element.prype.closest ) docuwrite(

    How do I transfer title of my vehicle in Washington(WA)? The state of Washington DOES require a Certificate of Title in order to transfer ownership of your vehicle. If your vehicle was last titled in the state of WA you can fill out an Affidavit in Lieu of Title in place of the original title. This document can be obtained at any Quick Title Office in your state. We ask that your license plates remain on the vehicle at the time of pick-up UNLESS they are personalized. In order to complete the sale of your Washington vehicle, you must transfer your title by entering the name of the buyer/purchaser in…

    Comments Off on ( Element.prototype.matches && Element.prype.closest ) docuwrite(